- The fee is $20 per term for each child.
- ✓ The fees are due a week before the first class of each term.
- ✓ A reminder will be sent to the parents via text message and email if the fees have not been received by the start of the term.
We fully understand that some families in our community might not be able to afford the fees. If this applies to your situation, please tick the box on the enrolment form to indicate this. In such cases, the academy will provide a scholarship to cover the fees for your child/children. We strongly encourage the parents to enrol their children in the academy even if they cannot afford to pay the fees. The academy will not deny admission to any pupil for financial reasons.
The fees are charged mainly as a token of parent’s and pupil’s commitment. It is expected that the fees will cover only a fraction of the academy’s activities. We will be relying on donations from the community to cover the rest. The money collected via fees will be used for the following activities:
- Purchase of teaching material (books, teacher guides, work books, etc.)
- General administrative expenses
- Monetary compensation for our teaching staff
- Cost of school trips/excursions/special events